Antares
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Réilana Holy/Shadow Priest Application :)

2 posters

Go down

Réilana Holy/Shadow Priest Application :) Empty Réilana Holy/Shadow Priest Application :)

Post  Rei Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:06 pm

GENERAL INFO

1) What is your age? (b) 21

2) Where do you come from and where do you live at the moment? (b) The lovely rainy UK

3) What is the name of your character? (b) Réilana

4) What is the class you are playing? (b) Priest

5) Which server are you based on? (b) Lightbringer

ACTIVITY

6) Our standard raid time is 9PM to 1AM, from Thursday to Tuesday. Can you handle this?(b) Shouldnt be any problems unless im working (my shift patterns change every week No )

7) How many days a week would you be able to raid? (b) I would hope at least once or twice a week

8 What's your normal online time during weekdays and weekends? (b) Id say anything from 8 AM onwards depending on whats happening on WoW at the time.

EQUIPMENT

9) What equipment do you have? (Post us a link to Armory or similar site.)(b) http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lightbringer&n=R%C3%A9ilana

10) How would you rate your gear? (Quest rewards, Heroic items, Tier 7) (b) Mostly Heroic items with a few lucky BoE's thrown in.

EXPERIENCE

11) How long have you been playing WoW? (b) Around 2 years now

12) How long have you been playing with your current character (real time and /played)? (b) 26 days and 11 hours on my priest

13) What is your end game experience on your current character? (b) Not an awful lot unfortunately Sad. Ive healed in VoA 25 mans a good few times and done fairly well. My Naxx and onwards experience is very limited and its why im searching for a good guild to give me some experience, hopefully i'll be able to help out in return Smile

14) If you progressed with different spec, what's your experience with your current one? (b) Im usually Holy spec with my priest but i recently duel specced and have been trying out shadow. I like to think im a decent healer but like i said before my experience in 'end game' is quite limited.

15) Do u have endgame experience with other characters? (b) none

16) How far did you progress in the previous expansion? (b) I was playing with my paladin in the last expansion and didnt progress much past heroics at lvl 70. (lazy paladin Rolling Eyes )

17) If you had a different main during TBC, what was it's name, class and spec?(b) Reilana, Retribution Paladin

GUILD HISTORY

18) What were your old guilds and why did you leave them? (b) Various friends guilds, i wanted to leave so i could get more experience in end game content.

TECHNICAL INFO

19) Do you have a stable connection that doesnt mean dc's every 5 minutes? (b) yes

20) Are you able to recieve and make yourself understandable in english? (b) yes

21) Do you have a microphone? Are you able and willing to use it during raids for better communication during
these? (b) yes

CHARACTER INFO

What professions does your character have and at what skill? (b) Alchemy 450 Herbalism 450
What is your reputation with the following WOTLK factions?
- Sons of Hodir:(b)Friendly
- Kirin Tor:(b)Honored
- Wrymrest:(b)Honored
- Argent Crusade:(b)Honored
- Knights of the Ebon Blade:(b)Neutral
What is your raiding talent specialization (Wowhead link): http://www.wowhead.com/?talent#bVcbuZcxxcfMqih0euVo OR Shadow http://www.wowhead.com/?talent#bVcbuZZGxfVRfzbfqfzAo
Why did you choose it? (b) After a lot of research into the 'best' priest raid healing and DPS builds
Would you be willing to change your specialization permanently if it would benefit the guild more? (b)Of course. i want to stay useful Razz

REQUIREMENTS

We require all our members to:
1) Install and update regularly addons such as:
- Omen (or compatible version of KTM);
- Deadly Boss Mods (or compatible version of BigWigs);
as well as any other addon that require you to fullfill your raid role effectively. You also have to check if the addons work and if you know how to use it before the raid begins.
2) Use best gems and enchants possible for every piece of gear you use during raids.
3) Install, configure and use Ventrillo 3.0.1.
Are you able and willing to meet all these requirements?Yes

ADDITIONAL NOTES

22) Are you prepared to get killed 8-9 times on bosses without complaining? (b)No problems, its all a learning experience

23) Can you take the critic and learn from it? (b)definitely i want to learn how to be a better and more useful player

24) Why do you want to join Antares? (b)Ive been looking for a raiding guild for a while but have always found them to be far too demanding for 'real life',Antaras seems like a casual raiding guild which allows its members to progress at their own pace. perfect for me Very Happy

25)What would Antares gain by recruiting you? (b)Id hope when ive had a bit more experience in raids you would gain a good raid healer or DPS(whichever you decided you needed me for) I also try to be a social and respectful player. Very Happy

26) Do you have any friends within Antares? (b)none so far, but i havent met many of you!

27) Is there anything else you want to add?(b) Thanks for taking the time to read through!

Rei

Back to top Go down

Réilana Holy/Shadow Priest Application :) Empty apply

Post  ricatuga Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:08 pm

hello reilana

thanks for your apply we will give you a answer soon....

cheers!!!

ricatuga
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Réilana Holy/Shadow Priest Application :) Empty apply

Post  ricatuga Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:18 am

hello!

your application is accepted ty for your apply i hope you like join in antares!!!!!

One of the officers is gona w you in game....

cheers!!!

ricatuga
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Réilana Holy/Shadow Priest Application :) Empty Re: Réilana Holy/Shadow Priest Application :)

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down