Antares
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

borroc applying

Go down

borroc applying Empty borroc applying

Post  borroc Thu May 21, 2009 12:13 pm

ENERAL INFO

What is your age? (b) 34
Where do you come from and where do you live at the moment? (b) england
What is the name of your character? (b) borroc
What is the class you are playing? (b) death knight
Which server are you based on? (b) lightbringer

ACTIVITY

Our standard raid time is 9PM to 1AM, from Thursday to Tuesday. Can you handle this?(b) yes
How many days a week would you be able to raid? (b) any
What's your normal online time during weekdays and weekends? (b) on a fair bit - not really at set times - quite often spend all day in game - sad i know

EQUIPMENT

What equipment do you have? (Post us a link to Armory or similar site.)(b)
How would you rate your gear? (Quest rewards, Heroic items, Tier 7) (b)
little room from improvement outside raid enviroment

EXPERIENCE

How long have you been playing WoW? (b) 2.5 years
How long have you been playing with your current character (real time and /played)? (b) real - began at release of wrath - but only did a bit on him then - been playing consistantly for about 6 weeks or so either side of a break from the game - ingame time - 8 days
What is your end game experience on your current character? (b) 2 nax 10 runs
If you progressed with different spec, what's your experience with your current one? (b) almost all experience with current dps spec - just starting to learn DK tanking
Do u have endgame experience with other characters? (b) nax, os10/25 vh10/25
How far did you progress in the previous expansion? (b) tank, dpsed and healed tier 4 and 5, dpsed tier 6 breifly
If you had a different main during TBC, what was it's name, class and spec?(b)
ellandra mage arcane

GUILD HISTORY

What were your old guilds and why did you leave them? (b) chaos crusaders - joined at a bad time for myself left the game and guild at same time, recently joined death dealers kind of out of the blue(been difficult to find guilds wanting death knights)- they are still working on nax 10, and im not sure i really fit in socially here

TECHNICAL INFO

Do you have a stable connection that doesnt mean dc's every 5 minutes? (b) yes
Are you able to recieve and make yourself understandable in english? (b) yes
Do you have a microphone? Are you able and willing to use it during raids for better communication during these? (b) yes

CHARACTER INFO

What professions does your character have and at what skill? (b) jewelcrafting 441 mining 450
What is your reputation with the following WOTLK factions?
- Sons of Hodir:(b) honoured
- Kirin Tor:(b) friendly
- Wrymrest:(b) honoured
- Argent Crusade:(b) revered
- Knights of the Ebon Blade:(b) revered
What is your raiding talent specialization (Wowhead link):
Why did you choose it? (b)
pretty much automatic on blood side - all the dps talents, unholy a few points some people would move - have moved them myself a few times -- a fairly standard build from what i read
Would you be willing to change your specialization permanently if it would benefit the guild more? (b)
i am duel speced to frost tank, id have to see how much i enjoyed playing the other spec (got to have fun to want to play)
REQUIREMENTS

We require all our members to:
1) Install and update regularly addons such as:
- Omen (or compatible version of KTM);
- Deadly Boss Mods (or compatible version of BigWigs);
as well as any other addon that require you to fullfill your raid role effectively. You also have to check if the addons work and if you know how to use it before the raid begins.
2) Use best gems and enchants possible for every piece of gear you use during raids.
i tend to wait to use uncommon gems in blue items and the blue leg patch in blue legs
3) Install, configure and use Ventrillo 3.0.1.
Are you able and willing to meet all these requirements? yes

ADDITIONAL NOTES

Are you prepared to get killed 8-9 times on bosses without complaining? (b) yes been there done that
Can you take the critic and learn from it? (b) yes constructive of course
Why do you want to join Antares? (b) its quite hard to find a guild taking death knights that is still raiding the content (nax 10 and 25) - that is correct for me
What would Antares gain by recruiting you? (b) a fairly raid experienced player ( raided with 6 different chars in tbc) i enjoy learning the ins and outs of the game and feel i understand my class well
Do you have any friends within Antares? (b) no
Is there anything else you want to add?(b) no

borroc

Back to top Go down

borroc applying Empty Borroc apply

Post  Atlus Thu May 21, 2009 4:49 pm

Hello Borroc,

Thanks for your apply, we will give you an answer as soon as possible.

Cheers! Smile

Best regards,

Atlus

Atlus

Back to top Go down

borroc applying Empty apply

Post  ricatuga Thu May 21, 2009 9:47 pm

your application is accepted leave your old guild as soon as possible one of the officers is gona wisper you in game ty for your apply i hope you like join in antares.

ricatuga
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

borroc applying Empty Re: borroc applying

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum