Antares
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hesseling - Protection Warrior

2 posters

Go down

Hesseling - Protection Warrior Empty Hesseling - Protection Warrior

Post  Ramon156 Mon May 25, 2009 1:41 pm

GENERAL INFO

1) What is your age? Age ; 21 Day of Birth ; 08-05-1988
2) Where do you come from and where do you live at the moment? Come from ; Holland,Limburg,Kerkrade. Live in ; Holland,Limburg,Venlo
3) What is the name of your character? Applying with - Hesseling
4) What is the class you are playing? Orc (male warrior)
5) Which server are you based on?
Lightbringer ; Hesseling lvl80 Protection Warrior (Raid) - Inspiron lvl53 Warlock (Guildless)
Darkmoon Faire ; Ðtox lvl78 DPS Deathknight (Social)

ACTIVITY

6) Our standard raid time is 9PM to 1AM, from Thursday to Tuesday. Can you handle this? Yes

7) How many days a week would you be able to raid? (b) Thursday, Monday, Tuesday, Sunday are perfect for me, Friday and Saturday will be harder.

8 What's your normal online time during weekdays and weekends? I'm online whenever I can and feel like playing WoW, more chance of seeing me between 11 a.m and 3 p.m / 8 p.m and 1 a.m (server time)

EQUIPMENT

9) What equipment do you have? (Post us a link to Armory or similar site.)(b)

10) How would you rate your gear? (Quest rewards, Heroic items, Tier 7) Every piece of gear I have is Heroic gear or Better. Most of it is Tier 7/7,5 except for 1 ring, 1 trinket, head. My off-spec (PvP / PvE DPS) PvE wich is important for the guild, I would say it's poor. Around 1600DPS, some T7 but mostly Heroic gear or worse.

EXPERIENCE

11) How long have you been playing WoW? Around 1 year and 7 months.

12) How long have you been playing with your current character (real time and /played)? Real time 1 year 7 months , /played 77 days.

13) What is your end game experience on your current character? Naxxramas 10 full clear , aware of tactics. Naxxramas 25 half clear, aware of some tactics. EOE cleared, not aware of tactics in details. VOA10/25 cleared and aware of tactics. OS10/25 cleared and aware of tactics with 3 dakes down.

14) If you progressed with different spec, what's your experience with your current one? Current one is good.

15) Do u have endgame experience with other characters? No, not yet.

16) How far did you progress in the previous expansion? Pre-TBC None, TBC Karazhan only. Got experience with most raids/dungeons after it got nerfed.

17) If you had a different main during TBC, what was it's name, class and spec? -

GUILD HISTORY

18) What were your old guilds and why did you leave them? Empathy, ODM, The Haunted, Sanctus and allot of small guilds. Small guilds to help out people. Empathy The Haunted and Sanctus I've left due to immature behavoir. ODM due to lots of members from Sanctus joining ODM, while they know those people create problems.

TECHNICAL INFO

19) Do you have a stable connection that doesnt mean dc's every 5 minutes? My connection is stable, WoW makes me DC sometimes at the weirdest moments.

20) Are you able to recieve and make yourself understandable in english? Yes

21) Do you have a microphone? Are you able and willing to use it during raids for better communication during
these? I have a microphone and can use it mostly, haven't got any experience with English speaking so can't say how bad it is Very Happy

CHARACTER INFO

What professions does your character have and at what skill? Blacksmithing and Mining 450/450
What is your reputation with the following WOTLK factions?
- Sons of Hodir: Honored
- Kirin Tor: Exhalted
- Wrymrest: Exhalted
- Argent Crusade: Exhalted
- Knights of the Ebon Blade: Exhalted
What is your raiding talent specialization (Wowhead link):
Why did you choose it? It feels good, and from what I've heard and I think is that I'm a good tank.
Would you be willing to change your specialization permanently if it would benefit the guild more? Yes

REQUIREMENTS

We require all our members to:
1) Install and update regularly addons such as:
- Omen (or compatible version of KTM);
- Deadly Boss Mods (or compatible version of BigWigs);
as well as any other addon that require you to fullfill your raid role effectively. You also have to check if the addons work and if you know how to use it before the raid begins.
2) Use best gems and enchants possible for every piece of gear you use during raids.
3) Install, configure and use Ventrillo 3.0.1.
Are you able and willing to meet all these requirements?
I do I love you

ADDITIONAL NOTES

22) Are you prepared to get killed 8-9 times on bosses without complaining? I wouldn't complain

23) Can you take the critic and learn from it? If it doesn't get personal yes.

24) Why do you want to join Antares? Progressing guild, good website, good impression from people.

25)What would Antares gain by recruiting you? I'm a mature and respectfull player

26) Do you have any friends within Antares? Not yet.

27) Is there anything else you want to add? I didn't add the links to Wowhead and Armory due to the fact that I'm specced as PvP untill I join a guild.

Ramon156

Back to top Go down

Hesseling - Protection Warrior Empty hesseling

Post  ricatuga Mon May 25, 2009 2:00 pm

hello hesseling

Thanks for your apply, we will give you an answer as soon as possible.

ricatuga
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Hesseling - Protection Warrior Empty Hesseling apply

Post  Atlus Mon May 25, 2009 5:45 pm

Hi there Hesseling,

First of all, thanks for your nice apply!
We will contact you soon, so...keep in touch Smile

Cheers!

Best regards,

Atlus

Atlus

Back to top Go down

Hesseling - Protection Warrior Empty apply

Post  ricatuga Tue May 26, 2009 1:45 am

HI
your apply is accepted welcome to Antares. I hope you like join in Antares one of the officers gona w you in game leave your old guilde as soon as possible!!

Cheers!!

ricatuga
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Hesseling - Protection Warrior Empty Re: Hesseling - Protection Warrior

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum