Antares
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application Hortous des warlock

Go down

Application Hortous des warlock Empty Application Hortous des warlock

Post  Hortous Fri May 29, 2009 1:55 am

GENERAL INFO

1) What is your age? 25

2) Where do you come from and where do you live at the moment? Come from Slough in England, still there, its the rough bit next to where the Queen lives!

3) What is the name of your character? Hortous

4) What is the class you are playing? Warlock

5) Which server are you based on? Lightbringer

ACTIVITY

6) Our standard raid time is 9PM to 1AM, from Thursday to Tuesday. Can you handle this? No probs

7) How many days a week would you be able to raid? I work shift so the days I will be able to do change slightly every week, can normally do up to 5 nights a week if needed

8 What's your normal online time during weekdays and weekends? Again I work shift so on my rest days can be on most of the day/night

EQUIPMENT

9) What equipment do you have? (Post us a link to Armory or similar site.) Armoury was broken but was inspected by 2 officers, Loreal and chorrisnuck

10) How would you rate your gear? (Quest rewards, Heroic items, Tier 7) A bit noobish atm as not done much since the expansion but catching up

EXPERIENCE

11) How long have you been playing WoW? About 3 years

12) How long have you been playing with your current character (real time and /played)? About 54 days

13) What is your end game experience on your current character? Did all end game content before WOTLK

14) If you progressed with different spec, what's your experience with your current one? Mainly been des all the way through but willing to experiment and change according to guild requirements

15) Do u have endgame experience with other characters? Did some early lvl 70 raids (Kara and gruul's i think) with my warrior and my hunter

16) How far did you progress in the previous expansion? All the way baby lol

17) If you had a different main during TBC, what was it's name, class and spec? n/a

GUILD HISTORY

18) What were your old guilds and why did you leave them? Started at Enigma, left because same old people were raiding. Went to Callous phapitus, disbanded then Duskwood incident, again they disbanded

TECHNICAL INFO

19) Do you have a stable connection that doesnt mean dc's every 5 minutes? Yeah no problems there

20) Are you able to recieve and make yourself understandable in english? Yeah

21) Do you have a microphone? Are you able and willing to use it during raids for better communication during
these? Of course

CHARACTER INFO

What professions does your character have and at what skill? Nearly max enchanting and tailoring on my lock, maxed BS on warrior and about 430 LW on my hunter
What is your reputation with the following WOTLK factions?
- Sons of Hodir:(b)
- Kirin Tor:(b)
- Wrymrest:(b)
- Argent Crusade:(b)
- Knights of the Ebon Blade:(b)
What is your raiding talent specialization (Wowhead link): Fire destruction
Why did you choose it? Just like the big numbers coming up compared to affliction lol
Would you be willing to change your specialization permanently if it would benefit the guild more? If needed yes, tho might need some time to adapt to new play style obviously

REQUIREMENTS

We require all our members to:
1) Install and update regularly addons such as:
- Omen (or compatible version of KTM);
- Deadly Boss Mods (or compatible version of BigWigs);
as well as any other addon that require you to fullfill your raid role effectively. You also have to check if the addons work and if you know how to use it before the raid begins.
2) Use best gems and enchants possible for every piece of gear you use during raids.
3) Install, configure and use Ventrillo 3.0.1.
Are you able and willing to meet all these requirements?

ADDITIONAL NOTES

22) Are you prepared to get killed 8-9 times on bosses without complaining? Of course, all good fun

23) Can you take the critic and learn from it? Constructive of course ;-p

24) Why do you want to join Antares? Looking for fun guild who up for a laugh while teabagging some bosses along the way lol

25)What would Antares gain by recruiting you? Pretty good player imo (then again everyone thinks that lol) and also not too serious and a good laugh

26) Do you have any friends within Antares? Borroc, and remember a few names looking at your roster from Callous

27) Is there anything else you want to add? Im always good for a laugh and always willing to help out where needed. Also have a lvl 80 fury/prot warrior (im learning to tank with him so should be funny lol) also got a 73 hunter and 74 Dk

Hortous

Back to top Go down

Application Hortous des warlock Empty apply

Post  ricatuga Fri May 29, 2009 8:25 am

hello hortous

Thanks for your apply, we will give you an answer as soon as possible.

ricatuga
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Application Hortous des warlock Empty yoooo

Post  ricatuga Fri May 29, 2009 4:53 pm

your application is accepted ty for your apply i hope you like join in antares.

One off the officers is gona whisper you in game.

cheers!!!

ricatuga
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Application Hortous des warlock Empty Re: Application Hortous des warlock

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down