Antares
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destruction Warlock

2 posters

Go down

Destruction Warlock Empty Destruction Warlock

Post  honorlock Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:24 pm

GENERAL INFO

1) What is your age? (b) 20

2) Where do you come from and where do you live at the moment? (b) Malta

3) What is the name of your character? (b) honorlock

4) What is the class you are playing? (b) Warlock

5) Which server are you based on? (b) Lightbringer

ACTIVITY

6) Our standard raid time is 9PM to 1AM, from Thursday to Tuesday. Can you handle this?(b) Yes

7) How many days a week would you be able to raid? (b) All

8 What's your normal online time during weekdays and weekends? (b) most part of the day

EQUIPMENT

9) What equipment do you have? (Post us a link to Armory or similar site.)(b)

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lightbringer&n=Honorlock

10) How would you rate your gear? (Quest rewards, Heroic items, Tier 7) (b) (8/10) Lock valourus isnt that good tbh. im wearing most of the best item from naxx 25 and OS 25.

EXPERIENCE

11) How long have you been playing WoW? (b) 2 years

12) How long have you been playing with your current character (real time and /played)? (b) 2 years with this character 50 days

13) What is your end game experience on your current character? (b) I have done many TBC and Wotlk raids. Motly all except BT, mount hyal and ulduar 25man

14) If you progressed with different spec, what's your experience with your current one? (b) Demonology/destruction

15) Do u have endgame experience with other characters? (b) Not currently but i own a Deathknight tank aswell.

16) How far did you progress in the previous expansion? (b) All except Bt and Hyal

17) If you had a different main during TBC, what was it's name, class and spec?(b) Didnt have

GUILD HISTORY

18) What were your old guilds and why did you leave them? (b) STM, Reinassaince , Tabula Rasa, Sanctus. No invitations to raids.

TECHNICAL INFO

19) Do you have a stable connection that doesnt mean dc's every 5 minutes? (b) Yes i have.

20) Are you able to recieve and make yourself understandable in english? (b) Yeah

21) Do you have a microphone? Are you able and willing to use it during raids for better communication during
these? (b) Yes

CHARACTER INFO

What professions does your character have and at what skill? (b) still lvling my herb and inscription
What is your reputation with the following WOTLK factions?
- Sons of Hodir:(b) Friendly
- Kirin Tor:(b) Revered
- Wrymrest:(b) Exalted
- Argent Crusade:(b) Exalted
- Knights of the Ebon Blade:(b) Exalted
What is your raiding talent specialization (Wowhead link): Destruction
Why did you choose it? (b) it has some nice 12-14k crits hehe.
Would you be willing to change your specialization permanently if it would benefit the guild more? (b) Yeah !

REQUIREMENTS

We require all our members to:
1) Install and update regularly addons such as:

- Omen (or compatible version of KTM); I Have
- Deadly Boss Mods (or compatible version of BigWigs) ; using too
as well as any other addon that require you to fullfill your raid role effectively. You also have to check if the addons work and if you know how to use it before the raid begins.
2) Use best gems and enchants possible for every piece of gear you use during raids.
3) Install, configure and use Ventrillo 3.0.1.
Are you able and willing to meet all these requirements? Yes i try do my best with enchanting gear but everyone knows they aint cheap.

ADDITIONAL NOTES

22) Are you prepared to get killed 8-9 times on bosses without complaining? (b) YEah

23) Can you take the critic and learn from it? (b) Ofc

24) Why do you want to join Antares? (b) I think its a good settlement for a good raiding experience

25)What would Antares gain by recruiting you? (b) My best as possible to help out.

26) Do you have any friends within Antares? (b) Worldclass

27) Is there anything else you want to add?(b) i hope to get to see you guys inside and join you in your uber activities and raids.

honorlock

Back to top Go down

Destruction Warlock Empty apply

Post  ricatuga Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:06 pm

hello honorlock

thanks for your apply we will give you a answer soon....

cheers!!

ricatuga
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Destruction Warlock Empty apply

Post  ricatuga Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:17 am

hello...

your application is accepted ty for your apply i hope you like join in antares!!!!!

One of the officers is gona w you in game!!!

cheers...

ricatuga
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Destruction Warlock Empty Re: Destruction Warlock

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down